Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not a review

I need a matchup. Now that all of the three unassigned ones have been decided:

The Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy vs. Blood on the Tracks


Funeral vs. Exile on Main Street


Tom Waits vs. Do Make Say Think


I think I should do Funeral vs. Exile on Main Street because, even though I already judged Funeral, I didn't pick either of these and both of the other two matchups include my picks (Blood on the Tracks and Do Make Say Think).


Andrew? May I?


6 comments:

  1. Okay, Bruce. Can you get it done in like a couple of days? Jane should have Polyphonic vs. Dylan done by then. Who can get Waits vs. Do Makes done soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me in coach. I won't let you down this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Bruce, Jeff. You're in. Make me proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need an assignment, too. I got kind of lost somewhere here. I kind of thought the whole Death Match had ground to a halt or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need an assignment...I'm dying here...somebody hook me up

    ReplyDelete