Thursday, May 13, 2010

Secretly Rolling Stones through the County during the Winter

Rolling Stones - Between the Buttons vs. Do Make Say Think - Winter Hymn, Country Hymn, Secret Hymn

Since I am late, and Andrew is probably crying by now, I'll keep this short.

In this case, the old stuff needs to be replaced... sure it may be good, like my Commodore 64 is a classic, but why would I surf the interwebs on my C64, when I can do it on my 386SX... ...and my 386 sucked. Big Time.

The same thing goes for the stones... yeah, great, blah blah, but I'd rather listen to something else.

In this case, that something else is Do Make Say Think. I'm not so sure that this is a top 10 album, but that's good, because the likelihood of hearing it over and over and over again is slim. yay for that.

So there you have it, DMST moves on.

2 comments:

  1. Way to kill off a Stones album to make room for some variety. Glad it wasn't Sticky Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who knows what I'd say in isolation, but given the context: BOO YAH for dropping the geezers. I mean, seriously, how good can those guys really be?

    ReplyDelete