Blog Archive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MIA vs. Nick Cave

My level of exposure to these artists was about the same, so I decided to keep it simple: Listen to both albums, listen to them again, and then choose the artist that could win in a fist fight.

I figure Nick Cave as the kind of guy who would be like, "I'm warning you! I know karate!" and then be like, "Okay, fair fight?" and when MIA held out her hand to shake it he'd sucker-punch her.

I'm thinking MIA is more the bitey kind. Rrrrr!

So. First blood: MIA. But height, weight, and reach all go to Nick Cave. Winner: Nick Cave!

Now, I know a lot of you might disagree with my methodology. But you can't disagree with the outcome, given the methodology. Or was it the other way around?

4 comments:

  1. I have no problem with your methodology, but I definitely disagree with the outcome. Have you seen MIA? She could kick Nick's skinny little ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem with your methodology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think zwartitude is being cliche...according to celebheights.com, nick cave is 6'2", whilst, mia is seen to be less than 5'6"...i understand cave is like 53 years old and mia is like 34, but come on that height difference is not nothing...anyhoo...karl, your methodology is, in fact, lame

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how Bruce didn't have any problem with Karl's shady methodology when it advanced shady Cut Copy.

    ReplyDelete