Blog Archive

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bruce's decision

I was pretty sure I was going to pick Achtung Baby, but I did do the required listening to Poison.
I have to admit that when Achtung Baby came out in 1991, I probably would have preferred Flesh and Blood if it weren't for the fact that Poison was evil and straight from the pit of hell (except for "Every Rose Has It's Thorn"). I did spend a lot of time in high school driving around dirt roads and trails in an SUV and kind of wishing I could have a mullet, but I was really into Christian metal at the time. Then I went to college and got new ears.

The Winner: U2 Achtung Baby

1 comment:

  1. Good choice Bruce. I think I would have had to go with Poison though as Flesh and Blood was the first CD that I ever purchased, so I was ecstatic to see it on the list. Umm. This is Kevin. It's calling me urban trader because I was a reviewer of products they sell, handicrafts from third world countries, and I dont' know how to change it to my name.

    ReplyDelete