Blog Archive

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tindersticks album question

I am a bit confused with the Tindersticks album I"m supposed to listen to. The one I'm finding on Lala.com says it had a 2004 release date, it's double album, one studio side and one recorded live. The first song on the first disc on lala is El diablo en el ojo. When looking at the lyrics for the album on a lyrics site, the it says the album was released in 1995 and the first song is listed as A Night in Lyrics. It appears to list all of the same songs, but the order on lala is different than the order on the lyrics site. It shows the album cover as being the same. Jeff (or others), any guidance on whether what they have on Lala is correct what I should be listening to?

3 comments:

  1. excuse my horrible writing above, no editing here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the track listing for the album:

    1. Diablo en el Ojo
    2. Night In
    3. My Sister
    4. Tiny Tears
    5. Snowy in F# Minor
    6. Seaweed
    7. Vertrauen II
    8. Talk to Me
    9. No More Affairs
    10. Singing
    11. Travelling Light
    12. Cherry Blossoms
    13. She's Gone
    14. Mistakes
    15. Vertrauen III
    16. Sleepy Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have ten copies, and they all list this as the track listing:
    1. hide your secrets in poo
    2. not real poo
    3. bottom's down, stupid!
    4. i think you think you're me
    5. who sent me a hug on facebook?
    6. birds don't fly through kryptonite. (think about it)
    7. gigantic wig brother
    8. time for a gang meeting
    9. sleepy song
    10. jerks took my breath away
    11. sleepy song
    12. hit "repeat" before this track ends

    ReplyDelete